Trazodone is an antidepressant, a thiazolopyridine derivative. It also has a timoleptic, anxiolytic, sedative and miorelaxing action. Has a high affinity for some subtypes of serotonin receptors, inhibits the reuptake of serotonin; The neuronal capture of norepinephrine and dopamine affects little.
Your order will be packed safe and secure and dispatched within 24 hours. This is exactly how your parcel will look like (pictures of a real shipping item). It has a size and a look of a regular private letter (9.4x4.3x0.3 inches or 24x11x0.7cm) and it does not disclose its contents
Trazodone is an antidepressant, which has a timoleptic, that is, mood-enhancing action, simultaneously combined with an anxiolytic and tranquilizing (anti-anxiety and soothing) effect. Applied with different forms of depression (suppressed states / endogenous, psychotic, neurotic, somatogenic, etc.), proceeding with anxiety, tension. Due to the good tolerability and lack of anticholinergic action, trazodone is widely used in the treatment of elderly patients with organic diseases of the central nervous system, as well as in the complex treatment of patients with somatic diseases (internal diseases) complicated by mental disorders (anxiety, tension, etc.).
The initial dose for ingestion is 50 mg 3 times a day, then depending on the type and severity of depression may be increased up to 300-500 mg per day. Therapeutic effect is usually observed within 3-7 days from the beginning of treatment.
The drug should not be administered simultaneously with MAO inhibitors.
Trazodone is not indicated for pregnant women.
In case of the treatment by Trazodone the breastfeeding period should be stopped. Trazodone and its metabolites are found in the milk of lactating rats. It is not known whether trazodone is secreted into human milk in human milk.
- fatigue, weakness, headache, dizziness, insomnia, drowsiness, agitation, psychosis, hypomania, hallucinations, tremor, muscle twitches, large convulsive seizures (grand mal), aphasia, ataxia, akathisia, dyskinesia, paresthesia, confusion, syncopal conditions , blurred vision, diplopia;
- arterial hypotension, incl. Orthostatic; Atrial fibrillation, arrhythmias, congestive heart failure, leukocytosis or leukopenia, neutropenia, hemolytic anemia, methemoglobinemia;
- increased appetite, dryness and unpleasant taste in the mouth, hypersalivation, caries, diseases of the peri-toothed tissues, candidiasis of the oral cavity, nausea, vomiting, flatulence, diarrhea, constipation, cholestasis, increased bilirubin and amylase in the blood plasma, jaundice;
- urinary retention, increased urination, hematuria, premature menstruation, hirsutism, increased libido, priapism, impotence, retrograde ejaculation;
- skin rash, hives;
- myalgia, pain in the chest, alopecia, psoriasis, swelling.