Frumil - combined diuretic medicine which consists of AMILORIDE HYDROCHLORIDE ANHYDROUS and FRUSEMIDE which action is caused by its components; it has diuretic and hypotensive effect. Amiloride reduces egestion of K+ and Mg2+. FRUSEMIDE "looping" diuretic. The combination of components of a drug reduces a risk of development of hypopotassemia and hypomagnesiemia.
Your order will be packed safe and secure and dispatched within 24 hours. This is exactly how your parcel will look like (pictures of a real shipping item). It has a size and a look of a regular private letter (9.4x4.3x0.3 inches or 24x11x0.7cm) and it does not disclose its contents
Frumil product description
Frumil is a drug that is a combination of two powerful diuretic components - furosemide and amiloride.
Indications for the use of the drug are the following diseases:
• Edema in chronic renal failure;
• Acute renal failure, including in pregnancy or during childbirth;
• Edema in urine protein syndrome (if diuretic treatment is required);
• Edema with liver disease if necessary;
• Arterial hypertension;
Frumil safety information
Contraindications to the use of the drug are serious enough, so it is necessary to undergo a diagnosis before taking Frumil, so as not to cause side effects. People cannot use the drug in the following cases:
- Hypersensitivity to the components that are part of the drug;
- Reduce the volume of circulating blood or dehydrate the body.
- Renal insufficiency, during which there is no therapeutic response to Frumil.
- Renal insufficiency due to poisoning;
- Low levels of potassium and sodium;
- A precomatose or comatose condition associated with complications after cirrhosis of the liver;
A constant urine flow should be provided during treatment. Patients with partial urinary outflow obstruction require close attention, especially at the initial stages of treatment.
Treatment with Frumil requires regular medical supervision.
Very careful monitoring is required for patients with:
- arterial hypotension;
- significant reduction of blood pressure, for example, patients with severe stenosis of the coronary arteries or blood vessels supplying blood to the brain;
- the latent or severe form of diabetes mellitus;
- functional renal insufficiency, which is associated with severe liver disease;
- an insufficient amount of protein in the body;
- Premature infants;
Frumil penetrates through the placental barrier, so it should not be prescribed during pregnancy and breastfeeding as it penetrates into milk.
Some side effects (such as an unexpected significant decrease in blood pressure) may interfere with the ability of the patient to concentrate on the attention and speed of his reaction, and therefore patient should be maintained from driving or other mechanisms for the period of treatment.
Due to overdose, the drug may cause serious heart problems, so you should immediately rinse your stomach and seek medical advice.
Frumil side effects
Side effects of the drug can be classified as follows:
- Metabolic disorders: dehydration, changes in blood levels, especially in elderly patients, gout attacks, the course of diabetes mellitus may shift from latent to severe, increased urea in the blood, improper functioning of the respiratory organs and damage to the internal secretion glands against the background of the wrong and/or prolonged use of Frumil.
- From the vessels: a strong decrease in blood pressure, and thrombosis.
- On the part of the kidneys and the urinary tract: increased urine level, decreased sodium levels in urine, elevated levels of chlorine in urine, urinary retention, renal insufficiency.
- From the gastrointestinal tract: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, acute pancreatitis.
- Disorders of the motility of the bile: reduction or absence of bile outflow in the 12-gut.
- From the hearing and balance organs: hearing impairment, which is usually transient, especially in patients with renal insufficiency, low levels of protein in the body and ringing in the ears.
- From the skin and subcutaneous tissue: itching, rash, dermatitis, and others.
- On the nervous system: spontaneous burning sensation and tingling of the skin, liver problems;
- From the musculoskeletal system and connective tissue: cases of destruction of muscle tissue and the release of harmful substances into the blood were reported, often on the background of high deficiency of potassium.
- General disorders and administration site reactions: fever, local reactions, pain after intramuscular injection, anaphylactic shock.